Friday, August 22, 2008

A new look!!

I am so so excited about the new look of my bloggy!! YAY!! My girl Zoe is coming out with a FAB new line of goodies tomorrow called Blog in a Box!! HOW FUN!!!! Of course I had to try them out. She makes it SO easy to customize the blog, how can you not love it?! This is something I wouldn't have ever tried on my own, but now that I know how easy it can be and how fun it can look, I'm hooked!! There are three different sets she's coming out with, so there's something for everyone!! :) YAY!!

Not much going on here. Really though, is there ever?? LOL. I don't mind it that way at all!! I'll take our simple life any day!! I ordered new bedding for Libby the other night. Her bedding set that she had was just a cheapie set from Target. Nothing wrong with that, but it came apart SO quickly. I guess when you have a little one, you need good sturdy bedding because you have to wash it fairly often when they're going through the potty training phase. That wreaked havoc on the comforter. It got all bunch after being washed and fairly recently developed a good sized hole in it. It actually really bothered Libby that it was there, lol!! So I was browsing JC Penney's website and found the cutest bedding set, ON SALE!! I was on the fence about getting it until I saw on the front page of their site that they were offering free shipping through the next day. I was sold!! Here is what we got her!! She is in love with it and is even more excited about it than I am!! :)
One of my favorite things? I ordered it Wednesday night and they delivered it today!! Now that's quick service!!

It's almost 11 and I hear Nate snoring, so I suppose that's my cue to get ready for bed. Before I go, here are a couple of layouts I did this week. I would just like to say that my Leaving Home layout was featured on the Gallery Standouts website this week. I was so excited to hear that!! :) I really am pround of that layout. I've never scrapped quite a serious subject before, but that's part of my past and it's a part of who I am. (images are clickable for credits, as always!!)


Alrighty, bed time. Happy weekend!! :)

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Love your new layout!!