Sunday, August 3, 2008

The girl's a machine!!!!

That girl would be me. I've had some SERIOUS scrapping mojo this weekend and I LOVE it!!! I've been doing as many challenges as I can at the Sweet Shoppe and I've been cranking out some pages!! I've been so thrilled with all of them too!! Let's start with...

The latest Pop Rocks challenge - it's all about TV catch phrases. I could think of nothing more fitting than this: (I used Libby Weifenbach's Marco)

Next up is the Paper 2 Digi Challenge :) (I used Julie Billingsley's Shebang)

Next up is this Sunday's spin a lift challenge. We're lifting August's Treat of the Month, Amanda Resende. Here's my spin on one of her layouts: (I used Kristin CB's Baby on Board and Emily Merritt's Paper Block Templates)

I also did the latest Neapolitan Challenge along with the SSD blog color challenge for 8/1 and this is what I came up with: (using Manda Bean and Zoe Pearn's Just Too Funky)
And finally (for now...I'm not done scrapping yet!!) I did a layout of one of my team members on Robin Carlton's CT (using Christy Lyle's All Hands On Deck)

Not much else going on today. We just had church this morning and we've been hanging out ever since. Libby's napping right now. She's probably got another half hour of sleeping to go. Nate's at the installation ceremony of our church's new pastor. I'm expecting him in the next half hour too. We're having spaghetti for dinner tonight - we've got homemade sauce simmering on the stove right now and it smells SOOOOO good!!! Not too much else to say, so I'll wrap it up!! So sad it's Sunday. Back to work tomorrow :( Oh well, enjoy the rest of the day!!

0 comments: