Monday, August 25, 2008

A very happy Monday!!

Today was a great day!! As much as I hate Mondays, I actually ended up loving it!! Today there was NOTHING going on at work. I drove in by myself today because Nate had to go take his Series 65 this morning. I decided to take a half day and come home to spend the afternoon with him and celebrate by going out to lunch. He ended up passing, which is completely awesome!! Now he only has one more test to study for and that's his Insurance and Annuities license. I am so so proud of him. He's got quite a handful of impressive licenses under his belt. Eventually he would like to get a few more to make him even more sought after. Awww, so happy for my baby!! We had such a wonderful afternoon together. We just sat outside (it was gorgeous) on the porch swing and just enjoyed having time to ourselves. I got a little scrapping done while he played a video game. More great news? I checked the calendar at work and there isn't a single person off next Tuesday, so we've decided to turn our 3 day weekend into a 4 day weekend. Yeehaw!! I am super stoked about that!! It will probably be a slow week at work, but at least I have a LONG weekend to look forward to. I have a doctor's appointment on Saturday morning, so it will be nice to see how Claire is doing. She's moving like crazy, so I know she's good!! Libby actually got to feel her kick earlier this evening. Talk about awesome!! She said it felt like she was jumping!! Such a neat moment - the first time she actually got to feel her sister. *sigh* I'm already in love with having 2 girls and Claire's not even here yet!! I'm really nervous to take my glucose tolerance test here in the next couple of weeks. I figure they'll have me schedule it here very soon since I'm nearly 25 weeks. With Libby I failed the first one (marginally). The number I think is supposed to be 140 and I was like 141 or 142. Yeah, they made me take the 3 hour. I was pretty upset about that but what can you do? I was especially upset after my first attempt at the three hour and I got so sick. Then I had to go back and do it again. I was just sitting there in the waiting area and there was NOWHERE to go. It was shortly before the third drawing of my blood, I had an empty stomach and all of a sudden I had to puke. It actually came up and I panicked and ended up throwing up in my purse. Of course no one really thinks about what they're doing in a situation like that!! I ended up ruining my cell phone. Grrrr!! Oh well!! I just want to pass the one hour this time and I'll be completely happy. A big difference in pregnancies is I was hopelessly addicted to Jelly Bellies with Libby. I ate a LOT of sugar with her. I've been trying to be really good and watch my sugar intake this time. Breakfast is always my hardest meal of the day for that. I don't always feel like eating eggs and stuff like bacon. I usually end up with waffles or getting a bagel. I usually opt for a bagel, just because I try not to eat too much syrup. *sigh* I hate thinking about food so much. Bleh!! Another thing - when I was pregnant with Libby I believe I was drinking lots of caffeine free pepsi too. Not this time. Too much sugar. I have been doing pretty good with water lately. I can usually get 60-70 ounces at work during the day. It's a good thing we're not that busy because I spend just that much more time in the bathroom after drinking that much fluid!! Anywho, no sense in worrying too much - I'm doing what I can and hopefully that's enough!! Well, it's about time to give Libby a bath. Nate's giving the dogs a bath tonight since they think it's really fun to roll around on worms outside. Have you ever noticed how bad worm guts smell? Yeah, me neither until Murphy decided that was what all the cool kids were doing. GROSS!! He came up to us while we were on the porch swing earlier and as soon as Nate picked him up, we could just smell him!! Sure enough, we could see yucky worm guts stuck to his neck. Talk about disgusting!! I just don't understand dogs!!

Well, here are my latest pages. The pages that I did this weekend were fairly minimalistic and clean for me. Very different to see!! Today's page was a bit more reflective of me!! :)


And here is today's page!! :)

As always, click for full credits!! :)

Well, time to get the Libster clean!! Till next time!!

0 comments: