Saturday, August 2, 2008

A doctor's appointment and a few pages!!

Today I had a doctor's appointment. I'm so thankful that they do Saturday appointments at my doctor's office. Makes things so much easier since Nate and Libby get to come with me!! Claire's heartbeat was about 140 today. Everything's measuring right as it should. My blood pressure is good and the thing that I'm super happy about is that my weight gain is good this pregnancy. I gained 40 total with Libby and by this point in the pregnancy I had probably gained between 18-20 pounds. As of today I've gained 6!!! YAY!! Hopefully I can manage to gain between 25-30 pounds.

My copy of Breaking Dawn is coming on Monday instead of Wednesday!! I'm so excited!! I don't think I'll be able to read it when it comes because I haven't even made it through the first chapter of Eclipse. I'd much rather be scrapping this weekend since last weekend was devoted mostly to reading in my spare time. I did manage to get 3 pages done yesterday. They just came together SO easily (as does every page I do using Sweet Shoppe goodies!!). I love that I get awesome pages and I don't have to spend gobs of time trying to make things work, ya know? Here are my pages so far this weekend.

For the cookie decorating challenge using Zoe's new Forget Me Not kit.
Next is my Scrap with the Sugar Babes layout :) I used Robin and Manda's Stop! Jammer Time. I also used Gina's new Alpha Stickies (LOVE this alpha!!) and worn photo overlays by Something Blue Studios!!

My last layout I did last night was for last Sunday's Spin a Lift. I lifted Sarah's My Boy in Action.
I used the new kit Changes from Songbird Avenue feat. Christy Lyle. This kit is so awesome and so gorgeous and for such a good cause!! This month all proceeds from the sales of this kit go to the National Parkinson Foundation.
Well, I should get back to cleaning now. I've got the desire to clean today, so I should probably just run with it!! ;) Happy weekend to everyone and stay cool, wherever you are!!

0 comments: