Monday, August 18, 2008

Not much new here...

....just a Monday. Blah blah blah. I'm just sitting here trying to get used to my new space. Yesterday we brought home a hutch and a recliner that my mom and Chris didn't have space for anymore. They have a bigger house now, but for some reason, are short on space. I think it's because it's more open and not as many walls as the old house. Anywho, we added this furniture to our living room tonight and in the process moved my desk to a different side of the room. I really love how the room looks now though - so much more cozy!! :) I love coziness!! Makes the room actually seem a lot bigger even though we added two decent sized pieces of furniture.

So I'm thinking about books right now. I'm tempted to read the Twilight series over again, but I never slept very good while I was reading them, so I'm a little iffy about that. Did I mention that I never finished Breaking Dawn? Wanna know how far I got? To Jacob's point of view and that's it. I just have this feeling that I'm going to be let down. I have yet to be captivated so far in this book, so I've just put it down. Maybe sometime I'll have the desire to finish it. I can't really think of any other books I'd like to read right now. I really wish I loved books the way that I used to. *sigh*

Not too much else going on here. Ohhhh!! Yesterday Libby went to church with Nate's mom and dad while he studied and I stayed at home with him. I decided to pull out some Rubbermaid containers full of clothes from when Libby was a baby. I can't wait to see Claire in these little clothes!! SO many cute things I'd forgotten about!! So many things hardly ever worn!! And the best part??? They still smelled like Baby All. That's just pure bliss for me. There's nothing like that smell!!

Okay, well here are my latest scrap pages. It's almost time for Nate to rub the cocoa butter on my tummy. It's not doing ANY good at all, but it sure is relaxng!!

As always, images are clickable for credits!! :)


That's all for now :)

0 comments: