.....I'm off today. I decided to take my personal holiday today and keep it all for myself. I struggled with the whole taking Libby to daycare thing, but in the end I decided that I need a day like this every now and then. I've scrapped a couple of pages and have been watching the Olympics. It always seems that anytime the Olympics are on, I find myself strangely engrossed in them. Does this happen to anyone else? I will watch almost every event although I especially love swimming and gymnastics. It was so cute last night. Libby was SO drawn in by the women's gymnastics. Usually, if it's not a show that she wants to watch, she'll run around or go play in her room or beg to have the channel changed. She stood there for a few minutes and then she climbed up into the recliner and settled in to watch the floor routines. Then she wanted us to get the inflatable mattress out so she could reenact. HAHA!! She's such a cutie!! Not much else went on this weekend. Just scrapped in the spare time that I had. We played outside a lot and took Libby to the park. Nate did a lot of studying for his Series 65 that he has to take 2 weeks from today. Speaking of today - baby Claire is due 4 months from today!! Holy cow, where is the time going????
Here are the pages I've done since I posted last (to see the credits, click on the images) Okay then, time to get up and think about lunch. Happy Monday!! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment