Sunday, July 6, 2008

I've been on a roll!!

I've had so much fun scrapping lately, it's not even funny!! It's funny because when I look at my gallery, all of my favorite layouts are done using products from the Sweet Shoppe. I feel like more of myself goes into these layouts, ya know? So here are three layouts that I finished yesterday :) The 3rd one has to be one of my favorites of all time!! I snapped the picture on Friday and wasn't sure if it was truly scrapworthy. I would say that it was!!

The first one is using Zoe Pearn's My Sunshine kit.


This one uses Robin and Lauren's 5th Avenue Sunrise


And THIS one....I'm SO proud of this one!! This one uses Zoe's newest kit, Savoir Faire!!


And I'm so excited!! Libby Weifenbach has been one of my favorite scrappers at SSD for quite some time!! I just love her style - well now she's a designer there!! How exciting!! I picked up a collab kit that she did and I'm just itching to play with it!! Check it out - it is SO much fun!!

Well, I still need to get the pictures off of my memory card, but I did get some way cute ones this weekend!! I'll post them soon!! I'm off to get Libby her nap and then it's scrap time for me!! :)

0 comments: