Of Nate, that is. He's off work all next week and I'm not!!! :( Libby's sitter is on vacation next week and my department at work has blackout periods quarterly, so that meant no vacation for me. Pooh!! Nate and Libby will have such a good time though!! He's going to take her swimming and to Carlyle lake and possibly the zoo too!! Oh yeah, and they'll come and visit me too!! While it will be fun for him, it may also be trying too. Libby is going through somewhat of a difficult period right now. She's been very whiny and very hard of hearing it seems, LOL!! I've been doing more 1-2-3 counting than I care to here lately. Good thing is, I rarely get to 3. Ahhhh the power of numbers!! HAHA!! She's also reallllly into role playing lately. She loves playing "pretend"!! We're always being asked if we want to pretend to be a horse, or a baby, or she'll ask me if I want to be daddy and she'll ask Nate if he wants to be mommy. It's so cute!! Her favorite thing to be right now is the baby. That's not always so cute, but I love her imagination and how vivid it is, so she can carry on!!
Less than 2 weeks till we find out the sex of this baby!! I am so excited!!! I'm starting to feel like I'm having a boy! I'm very excited about that too. Obviously, a girl would be awesome too, but a boy would be equally as fun!! No matter what it is, it will be LOVED!!!!! I can't wait to see Libby react to the baby!! I just know she'll be a wonderful big sister and she'll absolutely adore her brother or sister!! I'm also trying to prepare for some possibly difficult times. Oh well, we'll deal with those when and if they get here!! In other exciting news, I felt the baby kick for the first time this week!! YAY!! No better feeling than that!! I'd been feeling flutters for a couple of weeks, but this was definitely kicking!! And then there's the heartburn. Yuck!! I didn't deal with the heartburn with Libby until later in the pregnancy. I've had heartburn with this one since I started my second trimester. It's only getting worse too. I had some friends recommend Maalox, but I'm not sure how I'm going to handle the liquid stuff....I'm pretty sensitive to medicines and I'll probably end up puking, lol!! I think it's about time to get some Pepcid because Tums just aren't cutting it anymore!!
Well, that's about all for now. We're about to head out to Walmart and then we're going to go to Farmer's for some yummy chicken and delicious cherry pie for me!! :) YUMMY!!!!!
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment