Thursday, July 31, 2008

I think I have a soccer player.....

.....in my tummy!! Claire has been kicking and punching SO much lately!! It's incredible, because I didn't feel Libby kick at all till I was about 21.5 weeks pregnant with her. I've been feeling Claire for a few weeks now. The amazing thing? I can feel her kicking from the outside!! Nate even felt her 2 nights this week too!! It is SO exciting!! I feel like I constantly have a smile on my face because I am just so in love with feeling my baby move!! That was what I missed most after I had Libby, was the movement. There is nothing quite like it!! I have a doctor's appointment Saturday morning, so that will be fun to see how everything is going!!

Not a whole lot of scrapping this past week and a half. I am dying to scrap, but you see, I got caught up in the whole Twilight series and I'm hopelessly addicted!! Unreal!! I've finished the first 2 books in just about record time for me!! Eclipse was just delivered to me yesterday and I'll be getting Breaking Dawn next week!! YAY!! I'm scrapping tonight, tomorrow and more this weekend, so I'll be making up for it!!

I did manage to finish 2 pages last week. (I think, all my days are running together right now!!)

Both are using Gina Miller goodnes!! The first is a new collab by Gina and Shabby Princess:

The next one is using Savoy Truffle by Gina!! :) My first pregnancy layout too!!

Alright, time to wrap this up...time for dinner with the in-laws!! :)

Happy almost Friday!!

0 comments: