Friday, July 4, 2008
Happy Fourth of July!!
It certainly doesn't feel like July!! It's only 72 degrees outside right now!! Unheard of and completely wonderful!! We were supposed to go see fireworks last night, but about an hour before we were supposed to go, there was a torrential downpour. So much so that Clinton County was under a flood warning until midnight. Bleh. That's okay. It should be a perfect night for fireworks tonight. My fourth photos won't look so patriotic though - I had Libby in her red, white and blue last night instead. Oh well. Not too much else going on here this weekend. Libby is spending the night at Nate's mom and dad's tonight. That will give Nate and I time to feed our new addiction: Boom Blox!! This game is so highly addictive it's not even funny. It's kind of like a puzzle game, but way more fun!! Tomorrow I think we're going to take Libby to see her very first movie ever!! We're going to see Wall-E. It looks super cute, so I can't wait to see it!! I'm anxious to see what she thinks of the whole movie experience!! I should have some cute pictures to update with probably Sunday. Now I'm off to get ready for some barbecue!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment