GIRL!!!!!!
We are so excited that we now know we're having another little baby girl!! I would have been ecstatic with a boy too, but a few days before the ultrasound, I started getting a really strong feeling that it was definitely not a boy that I'm carrying. I just knew it was a girl. The day of the ultrasound Nate went with boy and I went with girl!! There was definitely no mistaking that she's indeed a girl. Here are a couple of pictures of our sweet little girl!!




I just love how they're not supposed to tell you definitively that it's a girl, so they put question marks. They did that with Libby. They told us that they were leaning towards girl, but they couldn't confirm that it was, just in case!! I think it's fairly apparent here that the little boy goods are not present, lol!!
Libby is very excited to know she's going to have a little sister. I'm so excited that she gets to experience sisterhood. There really isn't anything like it and I hope that my girls are always close!! So weird to talk about "my girls"!! We've been telling people her name now and whenever anyone says it (especially Libby), we just know that that is who she is!! Her name is Claire. We're still up in the air about the middle name. We're thinking Suzanne, but that is subject to change. She is definitely Claire though - she couldn't be anything else!! I'm so excited to meet this sweet little girl!! Everyday with her little kicks and bumps, I'm reminded that she's always with me. Such an amazing feeling. I just can't wait to hold her!! I'm so anxious to see what she'll look like too!! We still have over 4 months to go, so I'll just have to be patient!!
Well, I should get going now. Nate had to go in to work today to work on some reports, so it's just Libby and I. Her room is in serious need of cleaning. I told her earlier that we need to clean her room and she just gave me this look and said "Why??" Ummmm, because you can hardly take a step without stepping on something!! LOL!! She loves her a messy room!!
I'm so excited!! Nate and I are having a date night tonight!! We're going to dinner and a movie. I told him he can choose the movie, so I'm thinking we'll be seeing 'Stepbrothers'. Hopefully the rest of it is as funny as the bunk bed clip in the preview!!
One more thing before I go...here's a page I finished last night!! I just LOVE how this one turned out!! She's such a cutie, even in pink sponge rollers!!

I had so much fun using Christy and Libby's new The One That I Want. Super cute and fun kit!! :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment