Thursday, November 20, 2008

Three weeks to go!!

This'll be a short entry since it's so late (okay 10 isn't THAT late, but it sure does feel like it!!). Our due date is three weeks from today!! That is SO hard to believe!! Here's my 36 week picture from last week:It's ALL baby in there, that's for sure!! She's running out of room now and it's been quite uncomfortable lately. Oh well. It will all be over soon enough and I'll have my new beautiful baby girl!! I'm SO excited about meeting her!!

I start my maternity leave next week. Wednesday will be my last day of work. I'm very irritated about the situation right now. Not as irritated as my coworkers. I love knowing that they're behind me and on my side!! Soon enough all will be worked out and I can't WAIT for that!! :)

Well, I just sneezed so that about wraps up this entry. Baby + full bladder + sneeze = fun!!

I'll definitely post more this weekend!!

Night all!!

xoxo

2 comments:

Melissa Saenz said...

OMGoodness, look at that belly! You look adorable, Laurie! Pregnancy really suits you. :) ((HUGS))

Carrie said...

OMG look at your belly! You look so cute!! I can't wait to see you all next month and I really can't wait to meet Claire. I'm hoping she will be here by Thanksgiving. :)