Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday already...

*sigh* Why do the weekends always have to fly by???? I can't wait till I don't have to worry about that anymore!! Yesterday was a fairly uneventful day. Had my doctor's appointment. My blood pressure was a little high - I think that's par for the course at that office now because of my experiences with them this pregnancy. It wasn't anything they were too worried about. She said she was expecting that since I'm nearing the end of the pregnancy here. They did my Group B Strep test - that's always a fun time. HAHA. We recorded Claire's heartbeat. It's a little crackly and hard to hear, but I really don't want to wait another week to have to get it again. I go back next week of course, but they say that they won't start checking for dilation till I'm about 38 weeks. I'm kinda surprised by that, but nothing should surprise me about this place anymore. I honestly have a feeling that I will not be making it to 40 weeks with her, but we'll see what God has in mind.

We're so excited about our little family day out today. It will be so fun to watch Libby making Claire something at Build-a-Bear. Dinner will be fun too - I think we're doing Mexican which sounds completely yummy to me right about now. We might stop over at Target too to pick up one more pack of bottles for Miss Claire. Nate picked up some last night and we need just a few more. These are the ones we decided to use this time instead of the drop ins. We used drop ins with Libby and she had some gas problems and some very rough nights because of it. Hopefully these bottles will help out a bit with that.
I need to do her laundry this week (I hope to get started today) and Nate is going to start painting the room pink today. We had to do 2 coats of primer since the original color was so dark. I never realized just how dark the teal was until we tried painting over it. Libby wants to help paint too, so that should be cute!! We'll be bringing the crib upstairs this week and setting that up. It's all coming together - finally!!

We didn't watch our movie last night - Nate forgot to pick it up on the way home from the brewery tour and I didn't want him to get back out again, so we've postponed it for now. Nate turned on American Beauty and watched that for a bit. I absolutely HATE that movie. I hated it the first time I saw it years ago and I hate it even more now. It's just so wrong on so many levels and so depressing. I know that it's supposed to be like that, but I'll just live in my little bubble and pretend that that kind of stuff just doesn't happen, lol!! Gosh, I can't stand that movie!!

Some yummy, delicious new scrap goodies came out this weekend!! I have hardly scrapped lately except for a few pages - I'm hoping to get my mojo back soon!! Here's what's new this week!!

First of all, Zoe must have read my mind because I was just thinking about how I was wanting a new look for my blog. She and the Graffiti Chicks put out 2 new sets of the ever-so-popular Blog in a Box yesterday!!
Then she and Melissa Bennett got together and put out a gorgeous new Christmas kit!! :)

Bree was busy this week too!! Here are her new goodies!! :)

And she and Darcy put out an awesome greeting card set - how cute is this??

Libby has a couple of new kits this week: First up is Have Yourself a Maui Little Christmas. How fun is this??

And here is a Triple dip with Eva and Penny based loosely on Webkinz. On our team forum, there were some very surprised girls that I didn't really know anything about Webkinz, HAHA!! I'm still staying away, because they'll probably be addictive if I got Libby into them!! ;)


She also put out an awesome chrome alpha that I just love!! :)
Christy and Misty paired up and have given us this adorable baby kit!! :)

And Manda and Sara Amarie created this absolutely adorable kit!! Can't wait to use this one either!!
And of course Gina put out lots of new goodies this weekend too....I'm only going to post the kit because I'd be here all day if I posted everything, lol!!

Isn't this color scheme so cute??


And here are a few layouts I've done lately!! (there are a few I forgot to post last week)


(using a template from Bree's Inspired by Beth collection)

(using a template from Bree's Collection 21)
(using Libby's Maui Christmas and a template from Bree's new collection 22)

(for the Mix It Up Challenge on Bree's CT blog using a template from Collection 20 and Zoe's Happiness Kit)
And finally one using Gina's new kit!! :)


And that about wraps it up for today. Hope everyone's weekend is wonderful!! :)

xoxo

0 comments: