Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Nate!!

Today is my sweetie's 33rd birthday!! Hard to believe how much time flies. Hard to believe he was only 25 when we started dating!! Sheesh!! Where DOES the time go?? I'm so happy that his birthday is on a Saturday this year - he definitely deserves a nice relaxing day off work and to celebrate his special day!! We're not doing too much today. I have a doctor's appointment this morning and we just plan on hanging out the rest of the day (per birthday boy's request). I have no problem with that!!

Just 3 more days of work till I'm on maternity leave!!!! :) Things are just working out so amazingly well. I only wish I could talk about them on here!! I will in due time - now's just not the time!! ;)

Ooooh we stopped at Target on the way home from work yesterday because I've been in desperate need of a new pair of slippers. Wanna see what I got? They're freaking adorable on, too!!
I want to go back there today and find some new slippers for Libby. She would LOVE a new pair, I know!! As much as she's obsessed with cute socks right now, she would love a new fun pair of slippers!! We'll see how things go.

Oh my goodness there are some suh-weet new releases at the Sweet Shoppe today!! Holy cow!! I picked up the CUTEST kits this morning!! Check out how adorable these are!!

First here's the little mini Christmas kit:


and it coordinates perfectly with THIS!!

So cute I can hardly stand it!!

My designers also did quite a number this week!! WOW!! I am so so lucky to be creating for such amazing artists!! Seriously!!

Manda put out a pretty new kit this week called Be Blessed. I love this so much!!

Here's the layout I did with it!! (Hard to believe that this picture is almost 2 years old!!!)


Libby and Chere got together this week to create a gorgeous kit called Skidamarink (how fun is that name?? Skidamarinky dinky dink, skidamarinky do, I love you....anyone remember that song??)

And a layout I did with it!!

Here are the rest of my designers new releases this week. I can't WAIT to scrap with these amazing goodies!!!

Robin's new kit:

Christy's new one:

And finally a beautiful new kit from Zoe:


And here are a couple of layouts I did this week. :)

Well that about wraps it up now. Libster just woke up and I need to eat a quick breakfast and take a shower before our appointment.

Happy Saturday!!

xoxo

0 comments: