Thursday, October 2, 2008

FOBTY 10/2/2008 and some new layouts!!

Today's FOBTY is all about favorite fast foods. I have to say that currently my most favorite fast food is Taco Bell. I have been craving it like crazy lately!! I am having nachos from there tonight. This will be the second time this week. What can I say? Sometimes you have cravings and you just have to give in!! :)

Well Libby decided she wants to watch Veggie Tales, so that gives me a few minutes to show off my latest layouts!! :)

First of all, let me just start by saying that YAY!! It's October!! What a great month!! Nate and I will be married 5 years on the 17th!! I can't believe it's been that long already!! It's been 5 wonderfully amazing years with him!!

Second, I am guesting for Lauren Grier this month!! I just love her and her funky style, so this is exciting!! I'm also still guesting for Kay Miller this month. It is going to be so hard to say goodbye to her team!! I have LOVED creating for her this past month!! She's amazing!!

Third, I have a new creative team!! Long story short, miss Robin Carlton has been very busy with running the Sweet Shoppe that she hasn't felt like she's been able to devote to us the kind of time she thinks her team deserves, so she and Manda have merged their teams. It's a SUPER bonus for all of us girls because now we all get to play with both designer's creations!! I am very excited about this and feel SO extremely lucky to be a part of this!!

So here are the latest pages I've done!!

The first is using Kristin CB and Manda Bean's Foodies!!


Next using Kristin CB's Goody Two Shoes:


Using Christy and Susan's I Want to Be:


Using Robin and Zoe's A Little Bit Flirty:


Using Heather Roselli's Cat's Meow:


Using Lauren Grier's And I Love You:


Using Kay Miller's Miami Pink:


Using Sara Amarie's Sweet Silly Monkey:


Using Kay Miller's Hey Girlfriends:


Using Manda Bean and Dani's A Very Merry Unbirthday:


And one final page using Gina's new Halloween kit, Hocus Pocus!! :)


Phew!!! That's a lot of layouts!! Well, time for me to get going. It's almost Friday and I'm THRILLED!!! So ready for the weekend!! I have my first Non Stress Test this weekend. Yippee Skippy!! Shouldn't be too bad though - I just have to sit there. Alright, Happy Thursday to ya and have fun watching the Vice Presidential debates if that's what your evening includes. :)

0 comments: