Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sorta sleepy....

....so this will be sorta short!! :) I'm just updating with some recent layouts (last 2 weeks or so....)...images are clickable so you can see the credits!! There are a lot of them!! Apparently having to do kick counts now for an hour in the evenings 3 days a week does quite a bit for my scrap mojo!! LOL!! First here are a few new pictures!! :) (these are for you, Carrie!! :) )

This is what Libby decided she wanted to wear yesterday, LOL!! Gotta love her style!!


Here's a new picture of me...this is just to show my haircut...new belly picture to come on Thursday when I'm 32 weeks :)


Here's a new one of Nate and I!!


And here are a couple of Libby enjoying a nice sticky s'mores tonight at Long Lake!! Well, I'm not so sure she was all that thrilled with the stickiness of it!!

And now for the layouts!!



0 comments: