Friday, October 10, 2008

Seriously in love....

....this is the first time I've had an ultrasound past the 20 week mark and let me tell you, it was amazing!! We had an ultrasound this morning to check Claire's size and make sure there wasn't too much amniotic fluid in there. We did this mostly because I've elected not to check my sugar levels. I think I had a steady tear streaming down my cheek because I was just so overcome by the awesomeness of it. She's completely healthy. The tech got some really good profile shots and also a shot of Claire's little girl part. There is no mistaking that this is a little girl we're having, LOL!! Then she got a picture of her face. Oh my Lord. Absolutely amazing!! You could see that her little eyes were closed and her full little mouth!! And her cheeks are so chubby!! I am absolutely in love with this little girl!! It's amazing to see her at 31 weeks and know she's amazingly healthy!! The doctor called me back this afternoon to let me know that the ultrasound went awesome. She weighs 3lbs 14oz right now and she's in the 50-75th percentile as far as size goes!! YAY!! I think she'll be smaller than Libby!!! I was afraid I'd have a bigger baby this time since they say that's how it usually goes. Libby was 8lbs 10oz....I think Claire might not reach 8lbs. That's alright by me - as long as she's a healthy baby girl!! One more little tidbit...I've lost another 2 pounds. I'm only up by a pound now!!! Sheesh!! The doctor said she can tell I'm sticking with my low sugar/carb diet since I'm still losing. It's amazing the difference that it makes!! Oh well, she's not worried about it as long as Claire is still healthy!!

I have some serious scrapping to do this weekend!! Christy alone is putting out 3 kits this weekend!! Ayeyeye!! I'm ready to get my scrap on tonight!! Well, we're off to eat dinner now. More later!!

xoxo

1 comments:

Libby Pritchett said...

awww! That's great news! Glad she's doing well!