Saturday, September 27, 2008

Oh. My. Word.

I just don't know what else to say!!! What is a girl to do?? The new releases at the Sweet Shoppe are positively gorgeous this week!! I am SO lucky to get to play with so many of them for my CTs!! All I want to do now is just sit and scrap. Too bad we have such a busy day planned. First we have my doctor's appointment - oh joy!! Then we're picking up the Libster and then going to Belleville to the eye doctor to pick out Nate's new glasses. We'll get to see my mom while we're there so that's a good thing!! Then we're off to Circuit City (or Walmart or some place like that) to get a cooling pad for my laptop. It has been running so hot lately and it worries me. I've had lots of people recommend getting a cooling pad, so that's exactly what I'm going to do!! Then we have to go pick up some pictures that I had printed. My new cube at work is HUGE now and I have really tall walls, so more room for more pictures!! :) I think I'm really going to end up liking this new cube. Well at least for the next 2 months or so, lol. Then I'll hardly see it at all!! Anywho, that's our day in a nutshell. It will be nice to just hang out tonight and tomorrow. I have a feeling Nate will be doing a lot of studying since he has his insurance and annuities exam on Tuesday.

Speaking of work, I just read an article on CNN.com about Wachovia. Lovely. I have no idea what this means for Wachovia Securities if Wachovia Bank goes through a merger. I really prefer not to think about it now. There's just so much bad stuff going on right now in the economy that it's scary to think about.

I watched the Presidential debate last night. I'm not big on foreign policy - don't know much about it, so it wasn't too easy to keep my attention focused on the debate. I wasn't all that impressed with either side to be honest. It didn't make me feel any more strongly about McCain and it didn't make me feel any less strongly about Obama. But really, nothing is going to change the fact that I'm voting for McCain. I don't necessarily agree with both parties on a lot of issues, so I'm letting my social beliefs do the deciding for me. All I know is I'm already really tired of hearing all of the political talk and there is still what - 38 or 39 days left till the election? Oy vey!!

Okay now on to the fun stuff!! Sweet Shoppe Saturday!!!! Just check out what I've gotten from my CTs this week. We'll start with Libby's new kit Ghouls Just Want to Have Fun. It's actually a girly-ish Halloween kit!! There are never any Halloween kits with pink in them and this one is perfect!!

I just love the name of the kit too - too funny!! Here's the page I did with it last night (the only page I got done last night!!)

Isn't the picture adorable?? I can't believe it was taken nearly 2 years ago. I just want to eat those cheeks up!!!

Next up we have a new collab from Zoe and Robin!! This the first time they've done a collab, and I think they need to think about doing another one!! I just LOVE how this one turned out!!

Moving on....Christy teamed up with ScrapKitchen Designs this week to bring another bright and funky kit:

(I'm kind of hurrying through these now because Claire Bear is kicking me like crazy - I think it's time for breakfast)

Next we have an absolutely GORGEOUS new kit from Kay. My jaw dropped when I saw the preview a few days ago and I've been itching to scrap with it!!

Gosh, I just love that kit!! *sigh*

Finally, Kristin CB was busy this week working on a fun collab with Manda Bean. Check out this cuteness!!

And then she put out a jaw-droppingly gorgeous kit!! I'm itching to play with this one too!!

Wow. I love it when my designers do girly kits!! :) I'm in Hog Heaven this week!!

Okay, stomach is growling now, I have to wrap this up!! Have a wonderful Saturday!! :)

xoxo

0 comments: