That's just kinda how I've been feeling lately. Probably why I haven't blogged hardly at all too. I failed my one hour glucose test so I've been bummed out about that and trying to get myself psyched up for the 3 hour one tomorrow. The best thing about this next one is that instead of making me drink the yucky fruit punch stuff that I could barely choke down last week, they're letting me take the test using jellybeans instead!! WOOHOO!! I know it's a lot of sugar, but I'm not that worried about it. My problem is the drink. When I was pregnant with Libby I had to drink the fruit punch stuff and ended up doing the 3 hour test twice because I threw up just before the last blood drawing. Ewww. I can't handle that again. Nate's going with me tomorrow, thankfully!! He went with me last week. It totally helps having him there. It keeps my mind off of things. What's weird? I'm actually not bothered at all by the test tomorrow and having my blood drawn 4 times because I'm so ready to eat those jellybeans it's not even funny!! I didn't realize how much of a sweet tooth I have!! Even if everything comes back okay, I'm still going to take it easy on the sugar and only splurge every now and then. I've pretty much cut out all foods with high fructose corn syrup, so I think that helps too. We'll see. I'm anxious to see if I pass or not.
Not much else going on here. Just ready for fall. I have lots of pages that I've scrapped lately, but I'm not up to getting them uploaded right now. I'm just so drained lately. Yesterday I cleaned and I felt it ALL day. My back was killing me and I was completely exhausted. Cleaning and looking after a 3.5 year old and working full time kind of start taking their toll on you when you're nearly 7 months pregnant!! Well enough of my whining, I'm starving and it's almost dinner time so it's time to say buh-bye. :) A more scrappy (and hopefully happy) post later!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment