Yep, we're back from visiting my dad and Kathy. I am always so sad when we leave there - I just HATE saying goodbye. On the flip side though it's always nice to come back home. We have so much laundry to do and lots of picking up to do from all the toys and stuff we brought back. Libby and I both napped this afternoon to try to catch up on sleep that we missed by staying up late. I have TONS of pictures to share but I only have time to share a few right now. We're getting ready for dinner...Nate's grilling burgers and Libby's taking a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse break. :)
Here's Libby playing on my dad's drum set....she LOVED th

ese!!
Libby had lots of fun playing on the playground behind my sister's house...

Libby enjoying some ice cream with Grandpa

Telling secrets with Grandma!! :)

Petting the cute lil goat in the petting zoo...

Our lil family....

The sweetest face I've ever seen!!

Well off to eat dinner and then it's time for Calista's softball game. Till next time!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment