I know I'm excited about NSD!! Are you?? Saturday is SURE to be an awesome day!! I know lots of my CT's have awesome goodies and sales planned!! The Digi Shoppe has a brand new look and a 35% off sale May 4-6. I know the Sweet Shoppe girls all have fabulous stuff planned too. New designers are making their debut and I know for a fact that Laura Deacetis and Robin Carlton have some FAB-U-LOUS new products coming!!
Friday, May 4, 2007
NSD is coming......
I know I'm excited about NSD!! Are you?? Saturday is SURE to be an awesome day!! I know lots of my CT's have awesome goodies and sales planned!! The Digi Shoppe has a brand new look and a 35% off sale May 4-6. I know the Sweet Shoppe girls all have fabulous stuff planned too. New designers are making their debut and I know for a fact that Laura Deacetis and Robin Carlton have some FAB-U-LOUS new products coming!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Laurie, your new blog header looks so cute!!
Post a Comment