So Nate and I took off work yesterday and we took Libby out to breakfast and to the Botanical Gardens. The gardens are absolutely gorgeous and it's such a favorite place of ours. The tulips are in bloom now and oh my are they gorgeous! I got some amazing pictures too!! :)

We had so much fun that we decided to buy an annual membership there. That way we can go whenever we want. YAY!! It's so relaxing and peaceful there!
So in other eventful news, Libby got her haircut yesterday!! Her very first haircut!! She was soooo good!! I wasn't sure how she would be but she just stared at herself in the mirror most of the time (practicing for when she's a teen, I'm sure, LOL). She looked away occasionally to see what was going on around her.

Then we took her to the park after that. I have some adorable pictures from there too, but those will have to wait another day! :)
Alright, off to spend some time with Nate and Libby....
Till next time :)

1 comments:
Awww...look how big she looks sitting in that chair!! :) The pics from the botanical gardens are beautiful too. The weather has been gorgeous here as well, but turned colder today. :( It's supposed to stay that way all through Easter! Yuck..so much for Ava's short sleeves! Off to buy a little cardigan tonight!
Have a great day, sweets! {HUGS}
Post a Comment