Saturday, January 31, 2009
So I've decided....
....that I am going to use this blog as my scrap blog (mostly). There will still be a few things on here that make it personal, I'm just going to try to keep it separate as much as I can. It just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me to make this a really personal blog when I have my project 365 blog which has become more of a personal blog for me. I'll share creative team info and all of my layouts here. :) Speaking of layouts, I have been getting so many done lately!! It's so nice to be able to scrap every single day during the day!! Naptime is awesome for scrapping. Well, unless I'm insanely tired and then I try to nap a little!! Being the one that gives Claire her last bottle of the night and then waking up in the middle of the night really tires me out!! Then since she's been stuffed up lately, she's not sleeping as late as usual. That's okay though - I wouldn't trade this job for anything in the world!! It's late tonight so I won't be uploading any layouts. Hopefully tomorrow I will!! Night!! And happy February!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment