Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Just 3 work days to go...

....before I no longer have a job!! Wheeeee!! It feels so good to be able to say that. It's hard to believe that after working for so long I will finally not have to go to work everyday. I know I'll miss the people (some of them!!) but that's about it. Staying at home with my girls is the ultimate dream and what I believe will be the best job in the world!! I didn't think it they would, but these 2 weeks have just flown on by!! Thank goodness!! I still am trying to find the time to balance scrapping/blogging and spending time with Nate and the girls. One thing I have managed to keep up with is my Photo a Day project. I may not update this blog everyday but I have been updating my photo blog nearly everyday. Hooray for me!! I've also been updating Claire's photo a day site, so I'm doing doubly good!! :) The links are to the right in case you missed them!! Well, Claire's getting a bit antsy, so I'm going to try to get her to sleep now. Hopefully more very soon!!

0 comments: