
And here she is 2 years later!!

Even crazier...how I looked 2 years ago, LOL

Oh how I love that girl!! On her birthday we took her to the Magic House in St. Louis. She had a BLAST!! She had so much fun playing in the little kids area. They had sand tables, water tables, slides, stairs to climb. I got so many cute pictures! Then of course we had to do the static thingy that they have....
It's funny because she wasn't even touching the ball. All of the static electricity was coming through me! It looked even better from the front. After the Magic House we went out to eat, then to the mall to Build-a-Bear. It's kind of a tradition now I guess. We got a bunny made for her before she was born. I took one of those recorder thing with me to one of my doctor's appointments to I could get her heartbeat recorded. I just love pressing that little button and still being able to hear her little heartbeat. Then last year for her first birthday my dad and Kathy got her a little puppy dressed in a pink and white Cardinals outfit. This year Nate's mom and dad got her a cute lil lamb. After that she rode the Merry-go-Round and also the little train they have there.
Sunday was the party day. It was a princess party of course.
She got LOTS of goodies for her birthday including a new sandbox which she has had a blast playing in.
Not much else going on lately, just work and playing outside with Libby on these gorgeous days!!
Well I really should wrap things up. I've got to get little Miss to bed. And then it's scrap time :)
Night!!

1 comments:
FINALLY!!! Princess Party pics!! :) LOL. SO glad to see you blogging again! I keep checking in to see if there is anything new, so today was a very welcome surprise!
Hope you had a nice weekend, sweetie!
Post a Comment