Monday, February 26, 2007

So excited!!

Well I forgot to post about my good news!! First, I am now a proud member of Robin Carlton's creative team. Talk about a dream gig. I have been a fan of hers for quite awhile now. She's so so sweet and I am LOVING being on her team so far!! My second bit of good news: I won second place in Audrey Neal's word art contest!! I get a GC to her store at the Lilypad! WOOHOO!! This is the LO I entered:


I just love this LO!! I'm not sure what it is, but I feel like my style has really evolved lately. It's changed and definitely for the better. It's not like I have ever been unhappy with my pages, but I definitely have been proud of these more recent pages :)

I have one more bit of good news, but I can't share that until later this week. I will just say that I am so excited and it has something to do with a very good friend of mine.... :)

So Friday is my bday. We don't have too much planned. I'm taking off that day and bringing Libby into work since most of them haven't seen her since last year. I try to keep her away from there as much as I can, LOL. Well I just finished uploading a LO and I'm off to bed. Sorry for such a boring post, I just had to to a little TOOT TOOT here!! :)

And before I leave, a more recent Libby picture. I have more on my camera....just too lazy to upload right now!


Okay. That's all for now. Maybe a more eventful post next time! Night!

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Okay...ummmm...how have I never checked out your blog!?!? *shaking my head in disbelief*

Congrats on the contest and the CT! What great news and they're lucky to have you! Your LOs are so amazing, girl! I sat down and looked through them FOREVER the other night. Such talent! And, not to mention, a real cutie to take pics of!! :) Anyways, it's 12:15 am here where I live...SO...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope it's absolutely wonderful!! {{HUGS}}