Saturday, February 17, 2007

Ooops

It seems that I forgot that I have a blog, lol. It's been just a little while since I posted. I remember setting it up with the intention of posting everyday. So we finally have SNOW!! I am so excited about this. I'm not sure what it is, but it seems like winter comes later and later every year. Libby got to play in the snow for the first time the other day - she had so much fun!! We couldn't stay out too long because she did NOT want to keep her mittens on, lol. Got some cute pictures that I'll have to post later.

Nate and I both had to go into work today, so his mom and dad watched Libby. We stopped at Target on our way home and we picked up Libby's birthday party stuff. She's going to have a princess party this year. I need to figure out what kind of cake to make. I want to do something really cute, so I'll be checking around for ideas.

I'm so excited about Nascar this year. I don't know why it's changed all of a sudden. I was such a big fan for a long time then for about 2 years I got a little tired of it and now I'm ready to watch it again. I've always been a Dale Jr fan (what's not to love about him?). Nate will be rooting for Juan Pablo since he's a former F1 driver. I am super excited about the F1 season starting in March too! And then there's baseball. I can't WAIT for the Cardinals' season to start up again after coming off our World Series championship!! YAY! Okay enough sports talk from me, I'm starting to bore myself now, lol.

Ooooh I got 2 new fonts today!! I had been toying with this idea for a little while and I think her retirement gave me the kick I needed to get it done. I ordered my print and script font from Kimberly Geswein. Holy WOW I had no idea my printing could look so good on-screen!! I don't know that I'll ever use another font!! This was the best $25 I had spent in a long time!!




Well, I'm off to do a little bit of browsing and what not. Hopefully it won't be another month and a half before I remember I have a blog, LOL!!


1 comments:

Kimberly Geswein said...

Too funny!! LaurieM Script never translated in my head to "LibbysMommy" :) I had no idea it was YOU! From one Libby's mommy to another- have a great weekend! :)

And I dig your fonts!! ;). BTW, if you think the apostrophe is too high on your script let me know- I can fix that!