Thursday, January 4, 2007
So ready for the weekend
I am so ready to get the weekend started. I've had a really short week at work since we were off Monday and Tuesday, but it still seems so long!! We had a really fun New Year's Eve. Nate, Libby and I spent the evening over at Jeremy and Angela's. Nic and Katie were there too. Libby had SO much fun playing with Calista!! They are so freaking cute together!! Libby looks up to her so much! We hung out, ate, played a little Guitar Hero (I failed miserably at that), did a little Dance Dance Revolution (LOVE that game!!) and then struggled to stay up until midnight. Any other night of the week I pretty much have to force myself to go to bed at a decent hour. Not on New Years Eve though, lol!! Here are a couple of pictures of the girls from that night. And with that, I'm off to bed. I'll post more tomorrow. I'm a little too sleepy to drag this out any longer, lol!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment