Sunday, July 20, 2008

Did a little scrapping....

....I didn't scrap at all this past week, so I made up for it a little bit this weekend!! :)

I used Libby's fun new You're So Tween for this page. I'd been wanting to scrap about our sleepover last year and hadn't found the right kit yet....
Then I scrapped with the new collab kit at SSD - He Said, She Said - I just love the color palette!! This was for Robin Carlton's CT scraplift challenge. This week we lifted Karen.
Next I used Christy and Zoe's new Sunday Afternoon kit. I love it when these two pair up!! Nothing but good things happen!! :)

And finally, a page I finished this morning while our breakfast was in the oven...I did my first ever challenge over at the Sweet Shoppe. This was for the Cookie Decorating challenge #42!! I love how this turned out!! I used Kristin CB's My Sunshine for this one!! :)
Apparently I was on a blue kick this weekend. Maybe I'll change it up with the next page!!

Not too much going on here this weekend. We've just been hanging out and enjoying the AC!! It's so stinking hot here!! Today it's supposed to be 98 and VERY humid and tomorrow 99 and probably even more humid. Ugh. I really don't like the heat.

Only 4 more days till the ultrasound!! I am so excited and can't wait to find out what this little munchkin is!! :)

Well, I still need to shower and do a little laundry before we head off to church and great grandma Book's 86th birthday party this afternoon. It's gonna be a hot one...it's out at Sportsman's lake, so I see lots of sweating in our future. YAY!!!!

Happy Sunday!! :)

0 comments: