Monday, July 7, 2008

Blah blah Monday

I really really don't like Mondays. They stink. Especially after a long weekend. Scrapwise it was kind of a up and down kind of a weekend. On one hand, I was invited to be on Zoe Pearn's creative team. WOW!! One of my all time favorites!! THEN, this morning I got a PM from Miss Libby Weifenbach herself inviting me to be on her creative team!! YAY!! Talk about being completely excited!! I just love her and am so happy to be on her team. Then the down side comes. I've been on the FPD Site CT since February. I've loved every minute of it and have SO enjoyed my time there, but something has happened here recently. I feel like I've truly discovered my scrapping style. My pages with my SSD designers are SO different from my FPD pages. Completely different. I love each of the designers at FPD, but for some reason, I wasn't feeling it in my scrapping style. I would unzip a completely gorgeous product and then my mind would just go completely blank. I just couldn't make it work, no matter how much I wanted it to. When I look at my gallery, I see more of myself in my other pages. I see the scrapper that I love being. So with a very heavy heart I emailed my sweet friend Traci today and told her the truth. That's what I love about her - you can be truthful and that's what she wants. I didn't want to B.S. her, so I was honest. And I told her that I thought it was best if I stepped down from my CT spot there. Talk about being SO hard to do!! I'm still sad about it, but I know it was the right thing to do. After all, this is all about scrapping and preserving our family's memories. If I'm not liking the pages I'm creating, then what's the point?? *sigh*

So yeah, yet another scrap related entry, but this was a big one!! :) Anywho...once I edit the pictures from this weekend, I will post them here!!

And here's my first page for Libby using that yummy kit I posted about yesterday!! All about my girl and her sweet tooth!! She definitely gets it from her Aunt Carrie and myself!! ;)


Well, I'm off for the night. It's almost 10 and I'm super tired!!

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Awww I love this page:)