Saturday, July 5, 2008

Awwww mannnnnnn!!!!

So we did end up seeing fireworks last night. It was pretty fun. We all went somewhere about a mile from where the fireworks actually were so we didn't have to deal with all the traffic afterwards. So there went any chance of any decent pictures. *sigh* And because my camera is still so new and I've NEVER tried to take pictures in pure nighttime, I had NO idea what settings to have it on. GRRRRR!! It was so dark out there I couldn't even see what settings I had it on. So my job now is to get out my trusty old manual and read up on this. I know nighttime isn't even the best time to take pictures anyway, but it would have been nice to get some cute shots of Libby and Calista playing together. Oh well.

In some WAYYYYY happy news, I am now a very PROUD ct member for Zoe Pearn. I have been wanting to be on her creative team forever!! Seriously, since like 2006 when she had her last CT call. She is an amazing designer and her style totally fits my style. Here are a couple of recent pages I've done using her beautiful products!!



I am just so happy with how these pages turned out!! She has another gorgeous new kit coming out today!! I'm just itching to open up PS now and create!! :)

So I'm thinking Wall-E won't be happening till tomorrow, which is completely alright with me. Nate remembered that one of his old high school buddies is having a big ol' shindig tonight at his sister's house in St. Louis. It's been awhile since Nate has seen Jon as he's been living in Japan for so long. He's back now, so it's kind of like a 'Welcome Home' party. I'm thinking it's a good night for Libby and I to stay home. We *might* head out to see fireworks, but I'm not sure if I can handle another night of them. I love them and all, but really, how many fireworks can you see in one weekend? I actually might just let his mom and dad take her if she really wants to go, since they're heading out there anyway. We'll just wait and see what's going on.

Well, not too much else is happening right now and this baby is getting hungry, so I suppose I should go eat breakfast.

Happy Saturday!! :)

0 comments: