Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sweet Saturday 9/6

Lots and lots of new goodies at the Sweet Shoppe this weekend!! I stayed up late last night and didn't take a nap when Libby did today, so I got LOTS of scrapping done!! :)

Oh before I start, I just have to brag a bit!! I'm currently guesting for Kristin Cronin-Barrow this month and right at the end of August, I got a pm from Kay Miller asking me to be a guest on her CT too!! What a dream gig!! I am so excited about this!! :) So here's what came out this weekend (images are clickable):

Libby put out a new kit called Just For Kicks:

And here's my layout with it:


Next, Christy Lyle and Kristin CB came out with a new two scoops!! Talk about CUTE!!! Here's K.I.S.S.I.N.G:

And here's my layout:


Then Christy redid her very first digital kit (this is actually something quite a few of the SSD designers did this weekend!! Here's I Scream You Scream 2.0:


Here's my layout:


Next Kay Miller came out with an adorable fall/apple picking kit called Apple Snapple!! It's absolutely gorgeous!!

My layout:


And finally, Zoe came out with 2 new kits. Cheeky Girl and Cheeky Boy!! Cheeky Girl is a remake of her very first kit!!

And my layout using Cheeky Girl:



I also picked up Misty's new kit, Richer, today. It's absolutely gorgeous!!


And here's a layout I did with it today!! :)


Well not much else here today. We went to the parade tonight and that was lots of fun!! Got some really cute pictures, so I'll be scrapping some of those soon. Otherwise, it's been pretty uneventful here!! More of the same tomorrow!! I'm getting a sore throat, and I'm hoping that I don't get sick. That's the last thing I want right now!! Oh and a tiny update - it's nice and quiet outside right now!! :) YAY!!!!! I think I might actually get to head to bed early tonight!! More later!! I have another page to post tomorrow using some new Gina goodness!! :)

0 comments: