Seriously. I think I almost just broke the tips of my fingers I was so pissed. Nate went uptown tonight with one of his old high school buddies, so it was just Libby and I home. She went to bed at about 9:30. At about 10:15 to 10:30, our punk neighbor kids decided to have a party. Trentonfest is going on this weekend, so I assume they think it's okay to be obnoxious and loud till all hours of the morning. Okay, so it's only 1am right now, but STILL!! I seethed for a little bit and thought surely their mom must be home and will tell them to shut it. Nope. I have no idea where the Hell she is half the time. Obviously not keeping track of her stupid teenagers. So our clock strikes one and I decide I've had enough. Our windows have been open because it's just absolutely gorgeous outside. If you look out our kitchen windows, you'll see that our side yard butts up against their backyard. That's where they all were, hooting and hollering, playing awful rap crap. So I turned off the light over the sink. I knocked over a glass soap dispenser in the process and proceeded to SLAM the three windows shut. Yes, I slammed them shut so forcefully that my fingers hurt for a good 15 minutes after I shut them, LOL. I might have let a few expletives slip out while I was shutting the windows. I know they heard them. Next thing I know, it gets really quiet and I start to hear cars start and they all left!! Yippee!!!!!!! The neighbor lady is a snob anyway, so I don't really care what she and her kids think of me. Hello!! I have a 3 year old trying to sleep. I just so happened to be up extra late on this Friday night. That doesn't mean act like imbeciles, ya know? I was *this* close to calling the police, but I didn't want to have to get them over here. That would really piss these kids off, especially if they're drunk (like I know they are) At least they knew I meant business. I think they probably figured I'd call the cops if they didn't shut it after that little outburst!! Grrrrr!! Stupid teenagers!!!
I feel much better getting that off my chest, LOL!! I did do a little scrapping tonight. We did have a little power surge tonight and for some reason that caused my computer to run strictly on the battery (unbeknownst to me) Well with Photoshop running that completely drains the battery. I was SO close to being done with my layout and all of a sudden my computer just shuts off!! I hadn't saved or anything. That's okay. I ended up going back and restarting the layout and I love it even more this time!! I'll post them tomorrow with my new product post :) Phew. I need a good night's sleep. My crankiness has got to go!! ;)
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment