Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sweet Saturday 8/30

So I've decided to start a new thing on my blog. I am SO incredibly blessed to create for SUCH amazing designers. I figured the least I can do is give them a little more exposure (even if it's just a little bit since I don't have a large audience, lol). So on Saturdays I will spotlight the new products from my sweetie designers at SSD. I'll also do a special post for Gina too on Sundays (mostly, this week it will be Monday). So without further ado, here's my first new product post!! :)

This week, I got to work with some amazing new goodies!! WOW!! (images are linked!!)

First up is a gorgeous new fall kit by Zoe Pearn and Krystal Hartley, Fall Splendour. Talk about gorgeous colors!! I'm in the mood for fall!!


Next up is an incredible new collab by Libby Weifenbach and Chere Kaye. This kit is SUCH a sweet kit!! There is definitely an owl trend going on in digi-scrapping lately and even though I've never been an owl fan, I am loving it!! This kit is jam packed with goodies and the alpha is worth the purchase alone!! Here's Hootenanny!!


Next up is a funky new collab by Manda Bean and Robin Carlton. I love all the bright colored elements with the black and white papers. Very cool!! And if you're not a black and white paper kind of person, they've included some solids to suit you!! Here's Outside the Lines!!


And finally, Christy Lyle and Fee Jardine teamed up to bring a very fun kit to us. I need to raid my pictures to come up with something that will make this kit work!! It's too adorable not to use!!! Here's A Spy's Life!!


Alrighty. If that's not eye candy, I don't know what is!! Till next time!! :)

0 comments: