Monday, March 2, 2009

Some of my favorite pages

I created this weekend!! Oh my!! I was on a kick this past weekend!! I did six pages!! Some of these pages are my favorite pages I've done!! Most of them were created using Kristin Cronin-Barrow's beyond gorgeous designs!! I CT'd for her about a year and a half ago and had to step down because of busy-ness in my life at the time. I hated that I stepped down and I have truly regretted it since!! *sniffle* I had a whole stash of kits of hers just waiting to be used - I was just looking for the perfect photos!! Here's what I came up with!! Have I mentioned that I *heart* these pages?? LOL!!

This one uses PlaytimeUsing Forever Friends
This one is using Love is in the Air and I had so much fun scrapping Carrie and Dave!! They're so cute!!

And finally one of my most favorite pages!! I have always loved this picture of Libby but never found the most perfect kit to scrap it!! I have to say I love love love this kit with the picture!! Some of my favorite pictures of her were taken when she was around this age - which was 2. I can't believe it's been almost 2 years!! *sigh* I used Where Flowers Grow

0 comments: