
I know Calista is so excited to be a big sister now!! And I can't WAIT for Libby to meet him for the first time. I think we'll stop in on Sunday and visit him. Can't wait to take more pictures of him!! It will be so much fun being able to scrap boy pages now!! :)
So tonight Nate, Libby and I are going to Texas Roadhouse with Steph and Jason. None of us have been there before so it should be fun! From the looks of the menu it looks delish!! The rest of the weekend will be spent just hanging out which sounds wonderful to me. Tomorrow is National Scrapbooking Day, so I'm really excited about that!! Lots of shopping and scrapping time is in my future!! :)
So here are some recent pictures of Miss Libby. The three on the left are from our recent trip to the Botanical Gardens. You'll be seeing lots of these kinds of pictures this year since we got a membership there! We took Libby to the Children's Garden this last time and she LOVED it!!

Well, she'll be getting up from her nap before too long here and I have to get my hair dried. Happy Scrapping/Shopping tomorrow for all my scrapping friends!! I need to get my wishlist started!! :)
Happy Friday!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment